We provide information and assistance to researchers who are coming to work in the Czech Republic, or who are moving to work in another European country — both via this portal and at the EURAXESS Centres and 7 contact points in our national network. This portal contains practical advice concerning professional and daily life, as well as information on job and funding opportunities. Our service centres help researchers and their families to plan and organize their move to a foreign country, providing assistance in all matters related to mobility. All services provided by the EURAXESS Network are free of charge.

Local contact point Pardubice provides support to researchers and their family members with the following:

  • residence permit
  • accommodation
  • insurance
  • taxes
  • Czech language courses
  • leisure activities
  • and much more...

Please, check a video about research in the Czech Republic: EURAXESS CZECH REPUBLIC II.