Application procedure for the academic year 2021/2022
We kindly ask you to go through the following steps.
1. Online NOMINATION FORM
Make sure that your coordinator has successfully submitted your nomination. Without the official nomination by your sending institution we will not be able to continue your application process.
2. Online APPLICATION FORM – student account in the Portal system
First of all you have to open your student account in our Portal system. You will get the link of the online application form by email based on your submitted nomination. The filling of the application form might be a little bit tricky, that´s why we provide you with some basic tips:
- Be sure, there is “Exchange Students” in the grey field.
- Do not forget to write down the Pseudo-birth code – you will need it as a log-in into your account later!
- Fill in the first bookmark (1) called “PERSONAL DATA”. Fields with stars (*) are obligatory.
- After saving your Personal data you get into the bookmark (2) called “INCOMING STUDY VISIT” .
- For “Funding” choose the Erasmus+ Programme.
- Accommodation at the dorms: in case you ask for accommodation you will automatically get information how to make a reservation by email after your Learning Agreement will be approved. Please don´t get in contact with dorms earlier, it is worthless!
- Visa students: Fill in the field “Appropriate office that issues Czech visa abroad” – Embassy you are going to apply for visa (city/town).
- Please do not forget to fill in the “Mobility coordinator” of your home university as well as his/her “E-mail contact”.
- After saving the data in the bookmark “Incoming study visit” get to the bookmark called (3) “COURSES” .
- Choose the “Faculty” you are going to study at and choose courses you want to study here (the same courses must be indicated also in your Learning Agreement – see later).
- Add required attachments (see below).
- Log out when you finish.
In case of any technical problems do not hesitate to contact our IT department (firstname.lastname@example.org )
3. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to be attached
A- Learning Agreement (LA)
- Fill in and print out the Learning Agreement for Studies from the file Forms.
- Forms filled in by hand won´t be accepted.
- Students coming for traineeship will print out Learning Agreement for Traineeships.
- Sign the document and get it approved by your home departmental or institutional coordinator.
- List of courses for exchange students
- You can also choose 1-2 subjects from a different faculty or our Language center – just discuss it with your faculty coordinator.
- Please check with the host faculty coordinator your choice of courses. The list of our faculty coordinators you can see here bellow.
- Insert the LA as attachment of your Portal account
- Make sure that you made a well readable scanned copy of the document
- Use „Learning Agreement“ for title of the uploaded file!!!
Name of coordinator
Faculty of Economics and Administration
Mrs. Jana Pekařová
Faculty of Arts and Philosophy
Mrs. Michaela Marešová
Faculty of Transport Engineering
Mr. Jiří Pašek
Faculty of Chemical Technology
Mrs. Jana Marková
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics
Mrs. Olga Mitchell
Faculty of Health Studies
Mrs. Zora Nováková
Faculty of Restoration
Mrs. Jana Tmejová
B – Certificate of your English language competence
- Upload the certificate issued by the University language department of your home institution or any other international certificate as attachment of your Portal account.
- At least B2 English Proficiency Level is required
- Use „English certificate“ for title of the uploaded file!!!
C – Passport photography
- Upload your photo – it will be used for the student ID card
- Use „Photo“ for title of the the uploaded file!!!
- Ideal photo: colorful face photo in the passport format
- If you don´t upload your photo into your account, we won´t be able to make your student ID card that is necessary to get online in the campus, to get the food in the uni canteen etc…
Please do not sent us any documents by email. All 3 required files
- Learning Agreement.docx;
- English Certificate.pdf;
have to be uploaded in the attachment of your Portal account no later than:
For winter semester
10. 5. 2021 (visa students and students of the Faculty of Health Studies)
30. 6. 2021 (EU students)
For summer semester
10. 10. 2021 (visa students and students of the Faculty of Health Studies)
30. 11. 2021 (EU students)
In case your faculty has set up its own supplementary requirements within the application procedure (for ex. Skype meeting, supplementary language examination etc…) you will be informed about it by the faculty coordinator.
Our International office will upload the LA duly approved as well as the Acceptance letter into your Portal account. You will get a note about that by email.
Before your arrival we will send you another information email indicating more details about the Orientation week, ESN Pardubice (Buddy system), leisure time activities etc.
VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE (more info here)
In case you are obliged to apply for visa to enter to the Czech Republic, we recommend you to get information concerning the concrete requirements directly at the Czech Embassy/Consulate in your home country. Please note that the resolution visa procedure takes 60 days, so make sure you arrange your appointment at the Embassy on time, otherwise you will not manage to start the semester on time or your visa will be declined!!!
After submitting your application as well as all required documents, our International office will send you the required documents for your visa application:
- Confirmation of Acceptance (Potvrzení o přijetí ke studiu – in Czech)
- Accommodation Agreement (Smlouva o smlouvě budoucí – in Czech; English version just for information is here)
- to be able to issue this document we need you to pay the deposit for accommodation at the dormitories as soon as possible,
- you will get all necessary information concerning the bank account data by email from the dormitory officer,
- for further enquiries regarding accommodation do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
The above mentioned documents will be sent to the International office of your home university by regular post that´s why it is important to give correct information about the postal address of your uni. Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee the delivery of the parcel by regular post. You can also order express delivery service to pick up the parcel in our office. This service will be at your expenses.
As the official visa procedure takes 60 days, we recommend you to upload all required documents into the Portal account as soon as possible to get the visa documents on time. You are also asked to arrange your appointment at the Embassy as soon as possible (July is recommended for winter semester; November/summer semester).
Due to the Covid pandemic situation worldwide the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic has started to require approval of the document called Confirmation of Entity (see the "Visa applicaiton procedure" section). The right to confirm this document within the University of Pardubice has been given to the faculties directly. As not all faculties are willing to confirm the document or they require different conditions to be able to issue the form, you are kindly asked to contact the faculty coordinator (see the list above) to get more information.
You can get more information about visa application procedure at the Czech Embassy or consulate in your home country or consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
ACCOMMODATION AND CATERING
After getting your LA approved by the faculty coordinator, you will receive an automatic email with all necessary information regarding your accommodation booking in the University dormitories. More information concerning accommodation you can find on the web site of the University Accommodation and Catering Service.
Academic calendar for academic year 2021/2022.