The University of Pardubice offers scholarships to students according to its own scholarship regulations.
There are two types of scholarships:
Scholarships paid regularly
Merit scholarship is based on the achieved study results.
(In the academic year 2022/23 there are three this scholarship in the amount of 3 000 CZK; 1 000 CZK per month)
You are entitled to this scholarship based on study results from previous academic year. Students entitled to receive this scholarship will obtain it automatically.
(In academic year 2020/21 the amount of this scholarship is 550 CZK per month.)
You are entitled to this scholarship based on the following conditions:
- your permanent residency (your home address) is outside of Pardubice region
- you study your first study programme in the Czech Republic
Students entitled to receive this scholarship will obtain it automatically.
Scholarships paid in a lump sum
- Scholarship to support study abroad
- Scholarship for outstanding research, development and innovation achievements
- Scholarship for representing the University in the field of sports or art
- The Rector's and Dean's Awards scholarship for the best qualification thesis
- Scholarship as an award for personal assistance services to a university student with special needs
- and more...
You can learn about below all details and procedures concerning each of the scholarships in the Scholarship Regulations of the University: