Degree: Master in Economic Policy and Administration, Regional Development and Governance
Form of study: Full-time
Standard length of study: 2 years
Number of ECTS credits allocated: 120
Graduation requirements: State Master’s examination and Master’s thesis defence
Tuition fee (per academic year): Max. 400 EUR
Students studying in English are required to pay tuition fees. You pay your tuition fee before the start of each academic year (September 1st).
Graduates will be qualified to operate strategic and regional planning for public administration. Graduates develop a complex understanding of social, economic, and environmental elements of regional governance. They will be qualified to work in management positions, and to contribute to and spearhead regional development, building regional policy as well as working within other spheres of the national economy. This study programme prepares students with the newest technological and scientific information and developments.
Masters graduates can pursue a PhD study programme at the University of Pardubice
Applying for study (academic year 2020/2021): from 1 February 2020 to 15 March 2020.
How to apply
Step 1: Apply online
- Check you meet the entry requirements of the programme or course you are interested in
- Start your application - go to apply online where you create an account and select programmes/courses you wish to study.
- Submit them before the application deadline
Step 2: Send documents
- Get documents ready: Bachelor diploma, Proof of nostrificationm, Circulum Vitae, Copy of passport, 2 Passport photograhs
- * All those documents must be translated into English or Czech language.
- Send all required documents to the faculty coordinator before the registration deadline
- Pay the application fee before the registration deadline