Skip to main content

Login for students

Login for employees


In order to be admitted to study at the University of Pardubice, Czech law requires verification of previous foreign education. Either you already have nostrification of your previous foreign education or you can apply for an assessment of your previous foreign education as part of the admissions procedure at the faculty to which you are applying. Your documents must be translated into Czech or English (or original Slovak) and legalized. The assessment of your foreign education as part of the admissions procedure involves a fee of 600 CZK for each faculty you apply to.

This process applies above is only to University of Pardubice applicants. 

If you need to recognise your foreign education for another reason (so-called nostrification), you can find information at:

Information in other languages:
Česká verze

Documents you need to submit depend on what level of education you are applying for:

  • Bachelor's programme – your high school diploma
  • Master's programme – your Bachelor’s diploma including diploma supplement
  • PhD programme – your Master’s diploma including diploma supplement

Please continue below:

How to verify my education?

I got the previous education in...

Is language of your diploma Czech, Slovak or English?

Based on your selection:

Step A - Legalisation

  • UPa will accept your documents. The education verification process is not required.

Step B - Translation

  • The University will accept documents in their original Language. Translation is not neccessary.