Because of the anonymous announcement all buildings of the University of Pardubice have been under examinations by the Police of the Czech Republic since Tuesday, 23rd September 2014.
Regarding the situation all premises of the University of Pardubice will be closed by the Police of the Czech Republic starting Monday 29th September 2014 afternoon.
Please find below some important restrictions and steps to follow:
- The classes will be cancelled on Monday 29/09/2014 as well as on Tuesday 30/09/2014.
- All activities of the University of Pardubice will be cancelled and all University buildings closed on Tuesday 30/09/2014.
- On Tuesday 30/09/2014 in stated hours the entrance to all university premises will not be possible because of serious technical obstacles.
- These restrictions apply also at the Halls of Residence – read further.
- The University information systems will be operating according to possible conditions.
- On Monday 29/09/2014 all students, employees and visitors of the University must finish their activities and leave the buildings by 15:00 (except for accommodation facilities).
- The University Halls of Residence must be left on Tuesday 30/09/2014 by 7:00 am.
- Starting at 7:00 am on Tuesday 30/09/2014 all University inside and outdoor facilities will be closed and guarded by the Police of the Czech Republic.
- All University buildings as well as Halls of Residence will be accessible again on Tuesday 30/09/2014 from 15:00.
- Employees of the University of Pardubice will have no access to their offices on 30/09/2014 due to the work obstacles on behalf of the employer.
- Classes, lectures and all other activities will resume on Wednesday 1st October 2014.
We urgently appeal to all students, employees, guests and visitors of the University of Pardubice to follow these instructions, also instructions of the Police and to respect these precautionary procedures.
Information to any external persons and entities will be provided by the Police of the Czech Republic only.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation.
Rector of the University of Pardubice
Prof. Ing. Miroslav Ludwig, CSc.
Pardubice, 26th September 2014
International students coordinator:
Jana Voltrová, +420 466 036 496, +420 775 339 949, firstname.lastname@example.org