Degree: Master in Computer Science
Form of study: Full-time
Standard length of study: 2 years
Number of ECTS credits allocated: 120
Graduation requirements: State Master’s examination and Master’s thesis defence
Tuition fee (per academic year): Max. 400 EUR
Students studying in English are required to pay tuition fees. You pay your tuition fee before the start of each academic year (September 1st).
Graduates will become qualified experts in regional management. Students will excel in systemic approaches to micro- and macro-economic aspects of management, decision-making theory, theories of systems, system engineering, information and communication systems including geo-information technologies (geographic information systems and remote sensing), and in understanding the links between economic phenomena and economic processes.
This study programme emphasizes regional policy and crisis management, and prepares students with the newest technological and scientific information and developments. Students find careers in public administration, within self-governing bodies at all levels, and in other public-sector organizations and NGOs.
Masters graduates can pursue a PhD study programme at the University of Pardubice in this same field of study.
Applying for study (academic year 2020/2021): from 1 February 2020 to 15 March 2020.
How to apply
Step 1: Apply online
- Check you meet the entry requirements of the programme or course you are interested in
- Start your application - go to apply online where you create an account and select programmes/courses you wish to study.
- Submit them before the application deadline
Step 2: Send documents
- Get documents ready: Bachelor diploma, Proof of nostrificationm, Circulum Vitae, Copy of passport, 2 Passport photograhs
- * All those documents must be translated into English or Czech language.
- Send all required documents to the faculty coordinator before the registration deadline
- Pay the application fee before the registration deadline