We prepare specialists for successful careers in a wide variety of professions.
Bachelor’s (Bc., BcA.), follow-up Master’s (Mgr., MgA., or Ing.) and Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree programmes are offered in the following fields including inter-disciplinary programmes:
· natural and technical sciences
focused on chemistry, chemical technology, biotechnology and biochemistry, informatics, electrical engineering, transport and communication technologies and material engineering
· social sciences
focused on economics and administration, philology, history, philosophy and sociology
· health sciences
in the field of historical preservation, art restoration, conservation techniques and technologies.
Educational activities are carried out in more than 60 study programmes with more than 130 study specializations designed to reflect the outcomes of the Bologna Declaration and modern trends in higher education.
The University of Pardubice has over 10 thousand students, which corresponds to the University's plan to reach 10,000 students by 2010.
· most Bachelor’s study programmes offer follow-up Master’s programmes
· the most successful graduates have the opportunity to continue their studies at five faculties in several Doctoral degree programmes
· undergraduate (75 %) and postgraduate studies (Master´s and Doctoral 25 %)
· full-time students represent over 2/3 of the overall number
· offer of continuing lifelong learning courses
· student and teacher international exchange programmes