For Study Applicants University Graduates and Public Users

The University library, founded together with the Institute of Chemical Technology in 1950, has a collection of over 195,000 volumes of monographs, hardback periodicals, audio and videocassettes and CD-rooms. The library subscribes to several hundred periodicals. Around 7 500 regular members use its services.

We're open:
Weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Sunday closed