The University library, founded together with the Institute of Chemical Technology in 1950, has a collection of over 195,000 volumes of monographs, hardback periodicals, audio and videocassettes and CD-rooms. The library subscribes to several hundred periodicals. Around 7 500 regular members use its services.
In 1997, the library moved into a new modern building in the centre of the University campus. It offers over 300 places for self-study, multimedia PC and video recorders, and access to various databases and the Internet.
The new University library will also satisfy those who appreciate art, through its small gallery in the lounge, where the works of predominantly young regional artists are exhibited.
University of Pardubice
530 09 Pardubice
Head: Mgr. Iva Prochaskova
phone + 420 466 036 546
e-mail iva.prochaskova (at) upce.cz