Blocks A, B and C have the same reception. They are connected together with one main hall. Block D is intended for the first year students. Almost surely you are not going to be accommodated in this one.
Common for the blocks E, F is they are skyscraper type. They are not located on Studentská street (but near) as the blocks A - D. Every building is independent itself, but they have one common reception located in the block F.
Block Z is located close to the Faculty of Health Studies, which is on the other side of Pardubice (Průmyslová street) than main University campus is. Building is common for university and high school students. University rented just few floors for students of the Faculty of Health Studies. It is also WITHOUT internet connection. This hall of residence is intended for Erasmus students of this faculty only!
Conditions for accommodation at Halls of Residence of University of Pardubice the reservation is made after paying reservation fee of 230 EUR to the Halls of Residence bank account the payment shall be made no later than 15th August for winter semester / 15th January for summer semester reservation will be cancelled for students who do not pay the reservation fee on time!
Type of the room
3 bed room CLASSIC:
- a triple room with fixed internet connection; the fridge inside the room
- a shared bathroom, toilette and kitchen on the corridor for more students
- an average accommodation price for 1-semester contract is around 3.900 CZK / person / month
- an average accommodation price for an academic-year contract is around 2.700 CZK / person / month
2 bed room STUDIO:
- a room for two persons which includes a bathroom, toilette, kitchen (with a fridge, without kitchen equipment), fixed internet connection
- an average accommodation price for 1-semester contract is around 5.000 CZK / person / month
- an average accommodation price for an academic-year contract is around 3.700 CZK / person / month
Ms. Monika Krištofová (