The University of Pardubice has been constantly improving the accessibility of its premises by installation of new lifts, barrier-free accesses, etc.
Also the IC/IT technology (wi-fi connection on the campus and e-learning support) is there to improve the integration of disabled students and their access to information resources and study materials.
The University of Pardubice follows modern trends in IT technologies helping people with impaired hearing and vision.
Accommodation for handicapped people is provided by the dormitories in block C in special barrier-free rooms with own bathroom and toilet.
It is not necessary to have personal assistant – students can study also without him. If you already have assistant he can of course assist you during your study at University of Parduvice. We will also be able to help you with finding a new assistant.
Personal assistance program for handicapped students
- the priority of University of Pardubice is to be opened for every student
- University of Pardubice would like to establish good conditions for study and stay also for handicapped students
- University of Pardubice is constantly working on removing building barriers in individual buildings, auditoriums, halls of residence, dining hall, library and other facilities
- New building of the university meet requirements of handicapped people
- University of Pardubice is working on so called system of personal assistance – mutual cooperation between students that need help and students that may offer help
University of Pardubice is currently working on project Blind Friendly Web which helps blind and purblind students to follow information on university website as well as on student intranet.