- The issues of driving characteristics of road vehicles.
The research is conducted at two levels - the experimental and simulation approach:
- During the experiments is used own measuring system for measuring vehicle driving characteristics, consists mainly of two optical non-contact multifunctional sensors Correvit S-CE with integrated gyroscope.
- Simulation calculations are performed in MSA system. Own models of road vehicles are developed. These models can then be used advantageously e.g. for detecting vehicle driving characteristics on stability threshold.
- The issues of road safety.
Research in the area of BESIP has so far been mainly focused to influencing of behaviour of road users by media.
- Ecological problems of operation and disposal of road vehicles.
- Sensor of the velocity vector of the vehicle Correvit S-CE with integrated gyroscope (2x).
- Dual-axis accelerometer ADXL 311
- Optical gate BOS 36K.
- Ultrasonic sensors U – GAGE (4x).
- Decentralized measuring system based on data logger imc Cronos PL2/UNI8 (1x) and imc Cansas SCI 8 (2x).
- Data logger system DATAQ DI-718B with the two voltage and one potentiometric module.
- Strain gauge force sensors.
- Static and dynamic adhesor for tire experiments.
- Alternative drive vehicles.
- Road safety.
- Ecological car disposal.
- Computational modeling of parts of the vehicles and their construction.