III. International conference QUALITY AND ITS PERSPECTIVES: CARE OF THE SOUL IN ILLNESS AND IN HEALTH
Fulltext is required for oral and poster presentation. Only empiric research and project outcomes can be accepted for publication.
- the fulltext has to have 10 pages at the maximum, including references,
- the abstract should have 250 words at the maximum.
In case of complications don´t hesitate to contact us.
The deadline for sending the fulltext: 14th February 2016.
- Name of manuscript should have up to 10 words.
- Author´s name in form: surname, initial letter of firstname with dot (without university degree).
- Name of institution (in the form of: faculty, university, please state the name of the town if it is not part of the name of your organization) with upper index number for every author.
- The abstract should have 250 words at the maximum; key words have to be included.
- Abstract has parts: Introduction, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
Key-words: 3 - 5 keywords, in alphabet order, one key-word up to three words, do not use abbreviations. Full text has parts: Introduction, Objective, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Ethical aspects and conflicts of interest, References.
- Full text has to have 10 pages at the maximum, including references.
Figures and tables have to be suitable for black and white version. Name of figure (Fig. 1) and table (Tab. 1) has to have bold font (Times New Roman), size 10 with references (except you are author of Fig/Tab), align text left, without underlining. For the data in tables use font size 10 - 11. References are in alphabetic order according to Harvard system without numbering. For e.g. (Chen, 2012). Do not use the footnotes and abbreviations. At the end - for every author: full name of author (Degree. Name, Surname, Degree), name of institution and contact (e-mail).
- MS Word 2013 or older is required (.doc; .docx files), font Times New Roman, size 12.
- Any presentation should not take more than 15 minutes.
- Make sure, you have enough large size of letters in all slides, figures and tables.
- Use 8 - 10 rows of your text at the maximum for each slide.
- Logically structured content (e. g. introduction, objectives, methods, results, discussion, conclusion).
- Check up colour of background of your presentation.
- Attach pictures to your presentation in good quality.
- You should have approx. 12 slides for ten minute presentation.
- Do not forget mention the references.
- Size of poster up to A0 (841 x 1 189 mm).
- Portrait orientation.
- Name of poster and authors should be written with bold font in the upper part of the poster.
- Text and figures should be readable from a distance of two meters.
- Stands will be available for the poster presentations.
- Authors will present the poster within 3 minutes at poster time according to the conference schedule.
- The presence of the authors of the posters will be required only at the specified time in the conference program.