Fulltext is required for oral and poster presentation. Only empiric research and project outcomes can be accepted for publication.
- Name of manuscript should have up to 10 words.
- Author´s name in form: surname, first letter of firstname (without university degree).
- Name of institution with upper index number for every author.
- The abstract should have 250 words at the maximum; key words have to be included.
- Abstract has parts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
Key-words: 3 - 5 keywords, in alphabet order, one key-word up to three words, do not use abbreviations. Full text has parts: Introduction, Objective, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Ethical aspects and conflicts of interest, References.
- Full text has to have 10 pages at maximum, including references.
Figures and tables have to be suitable for black and white version. Name of figure (Fig. 1) and table (Tab. 1) has to have bold font, size 10 with references (except you are author of Fig/Tab). References are in alphabetic order according to Harvard system. For e.g. (Chen, 2012). At the end - full name of authors, name of institution and contact for first author.
- MS Word 2007 or older is required (.doc; .docx files), font Times New Roman, size 12
Any presentation should not take more than 15 minutes. Make sure, you have enough large size of letters in all slides, figures and tables. Check up colour of background of your presentation. Attach pictures to your presentation in good quality. For ten minutes of presentation, You should have approx. 12 slides.
Size of poster up to A0 (1189 x 841cm). Portrait orientation. Name of poster and authors should be written in the upper part of the poster. Text and figures should be readable from a distance of two meters. Authors will present the poster in 3 minutes in poster time according to the conference schedule.