Doctoral Thesis Theme 2016/2017
Study programme: System Engineering and Informatics
Study specialization: Informatics in Public Administration
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Petr Hájek, PhD.
1. Forecasting Regional Financial Performance using Soft-Computing Methods
2. Modelling Data from Text Documents using Fuzzy Sets
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Jiří Křupka, PhD.
1. Models Synthesis and Analysis on the basis of “Common Sense Knowledge” and “Human Learn Bodily Skills Knowledge”
2. Synthesis and Analysis of Models on the basis of Case-based Reasoning and Rule-based Reasoning
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Stanislava Šimonová, Ph.D.
1. Modelling of Process Indicators and Data for Selected Area of Public Administration
2. Evaluation of Performance Quality through Models
Supervisor: doc. Ing. Miloslav Hub, Ph.D.
1. Methods of Testing and Evaluation of Usability of Mobile Devices
2. Evaluation of the Usability through the Models