Doctoral Thesis Theme 2016/2017
Study programme: Economic Policy and Administration
Study specialization: Regional and Public Economics
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Petr Hájek, PhD.
1. Forecasting Performance of Regional Innovation Systems
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Jiří Křupka, PhD.
1. Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis Approach in Regional Modelling
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Romana Provazníková, Ph.D.
1. Inequalities and Disparities in Regions connected with Fiscal Decentralization
2. Finance Efficiency of Delegated Powers in the Czech Republic
3. Issues on Sustainable Development at the Municipality Level
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Jan Stejskal, Ph.D.
1. The Role of the Public Sector in Promoting of Innovations in the Knowledge-Based Networks
2. Efficient Creation of Innovations within University-Industry-Government Cooperation