Doctoral Thesis Themes 2016/2017
Study programme: Applied Informatics
Study specialization: Applied Informatics
Supervisor: Prof. Jan Čapek, CSc.
1. Modelling of the Privacy and Access Management
2. Image Processing
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Petr Hájek, PhD.
1. Evolutionary Intuitionistic Fuzzy Inference Systems
2. Interval-valued Fuzzy Inference Systems
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Jiří Křupka, PhD.
1. Models Synthesis and Analysis on the basis of “System Dynamics”
2. Synthesis and Analysis of Models – “Fuzzy”, “Rough” and “Predictive” Controllers
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Pavel Petr, Ph.D.
1. Extraction of Information from Social Networks
2. Fuzzy Methods in Project Management
3. Project Management using of Computational Intelligence
4. Visualization and Data Mining for Multidimensional Data Sets
5. Creation of Timesheets in the Academic Environment
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Stanislava Šimonová, Ph.D.
1. Modelling Capabilities for Monitoring the Performance Quality
2. Method Design of Quality Monitoring based on Data Sources of Organizations
Supervisor: doc. Ing. Miloslav Hub, Ph.D.
1. Methods of Computational Intelligence in Biometric Authentication
2. Proposal of Biometric Authentication based on the use of Pointing Devices
3. Methods of Biometric Identification of a Human Hand with the use of Evolutionary Algorithms
4. Usability of Adaptive User Interfaces