Current Problems of Public Administration Social Policy – theory and practice
Chairman: Mgr. Jan Mandys, PhD. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Application of actual trends in management of Public Administration not only in matter of the Czech Republic.
- Social and political role in the meaning of other politics and its place in Public interests.
- Social services are concentrated to improve the Quality of Life in region.
- Concept regarding to the Quality of Life for needs of publics politics.
- Management effectivity in Public Administration.
- Current experience and problems are coming from the effectivity of the Service Law.
Economic Context of the Provision of Quality Public Services
Chairman: Ing. et Ing. Veronika Linhartová, PhD. (email@example.com)
- Effectiveness in public services provision.
- Standardization of public services.
- Principles of public services financing.
- Assessment methods of the quality and effectiveness of selected public services.
- The current approach of public authorities to the quality management of public services.
Risk and Prevention in Public Administration
Chairman: Ing. Michal Kuběnka, PhD. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Risks associated with the financing of public administration projects and their monitoring.
- Preventive measures as a tool for risk reduction in public administration.
- Risks associated with economic crime, rigidity and lack of transparency of public administration. The legislative framework for risk management in public administration, its application and organizing.
- Risks associated with the use of grant funds at the regional level.
- A threat to democracy as a potential source of risk for the current public administration.
Information and Information Technology in Public Administration
Chairman: Ing. Hana Kopáčková, PhD. (email@example.com)
- Data, information, big data in the context of public administration.
- Current issues of information systems in public administration.
- IT education in public administration.
- Public administration and cloud computing.
- IT as a tool for communication and cooperation in public administration.
Current Issues and Challenges In The Effective Development Of Regions
Chairman: Ing. Pavel Zdražil, PhD. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The role of public administration in the context of the importance and effectiveness of regional policy.
- Causes and consequences of regional disparities.
- The quality of life of the population and its relationship to the territorial attractiveness.
- The effect of regional changes in ensuring the security and sustainability of regional development.
25 Years of Public Administration Developments in Visegrad Group Member Countries
Chairman: Ing. David Špaček, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
- Public administration development in Visegrad Four countries during the last 25 years.
- Benefits of public administration reforms in Visegrad Group member countries.
- Common and different features of public administration reforms and developments in Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
- Future developments of public administration in Visegrad Four member countries.