The main aim of this international scientific conference is to create the space for the presentation of current scientific results in the field of contemporary public administration, public economics, social and regional policy. The conference is also the space for the creation of cooperative linkages between academia and practical experts and their organizations. It will lead to long-term knowledge-sharing, the discussions of highly topical issues crossing the conventional national or European dimension. Main conference topics correspond to the titles of individual conference sections:
- Current Problems of Public Administration Social Policy – theory and practice
- Economic context of the provision of quality public services
- Risk and Prevention in Public Administration
- Information and Information Technology in Public Administration
- Current Issues and Challenges In The Effective Development Of Regions.