Scientific and other activities of the Institute of Administrative and Social Sciences has been undergoing in cooperation with other faculty institutes, university departments and business sphere mainly within the public administration field.
The emphasis lies also in corporation with other universities. It is necessary to highlight the corporation with Czech and foreign companies and organizations. All this implies the high standard of theoretical preparation of our graduates and especially the contact to the business world not only in commercial sphere, but also in administration and self-government.
The focus on non-commercial sphere is highly valuable especially in contemporary economic crisis where the potential of job opportunities can be seen.
The Institute namely corporates with:
- Statutární město Pardubice
- Pardubický kraj
- Český statistický úřad
- zdravotnická zařízení v Ústeckém kraji
- Center of International Legal Studies v Salzburgu - účast v „Senior Lawyer Program“ (Rakousko, USA)
- Internationales Hochschulinstitut Zittau (Německo)
- Sächsisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Landwirtschaft (Německo)
- Institut für Umweltinformatik Hamburg (Německo)
For working life the Institute of Administrative and Social Sciences offers educational courses in the area of public administration, law, social sciences and environmental problematic.
V oblasti veřejné správy a práva nabízí kurzy:
- Civil and Commercial Law
- Labor Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law and Administrative Procedure
- Financial Law
- Customs Law and Customs Administration
- European Law
- Development of Public Administration, Local Administration and Public Service
- Labor Market and Employment Policy
Courses provided within the area of social sciences:
- Sociological aspects in management
- Social deviance
- Economic Geography
Courses provided within the area of environmental sciences
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Management
- Landscape Ecology, Landscape Planning
- Waste Management